Banned because of unusual killrate

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Favorite Server: BC2
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

11 Mar 2017, 15:37

Hello everyone! I was playing on BFBC2 Vietnam Conquest Server and got banned because of unusual killrate. I play on this server a lot lately and never had a ban like this before in this server. If i'm not mistaken, i was like 25/4 and it was the middle of the round. Then i got kicked and i got a ban message. I searched the forum a little bit and read that having 70+ kills can trigger that ban. So, i'm assuming it's because of high k/d. But i know that i had a lot of higher k/d's in this server and never got banned. So, i don't know what triggered it. Can someone explain to me why this happened and remove my ban please? My in-game name is MertAndacKilic. Thanks for reading.

Honkkeli

11 Mar 2017, 17:10

MertAndacKilicTR wrote:Hello everyone! I was playing on BFBC2 Vietnam Conquest Server and got banned because of unusual killrate. I play on this server a lot lately and never had a ban like this before in this server. If i'm not mistaken, i was like 25/4 and it was the middle of the round. Then i got kicked and i got a ban message. I searched the forum a little bit and read that having 70+ kills can trigger that ban. So, i'm assuming it's because of high k/d. But i know that i had a lot of higher k/d's in this server and never got banned. So, i don't know what triggered it. Can someone explain to me why this happened and remove my ban please? My in-game name is MertAndacKilic. Thanks for reading.
i also got banned by the same reason. the server seems to have system that kills for too big kd ratio/ too many kills. admin also refused to remove my ban and never told me why, it seems he wants to permanently remove skilled players from his server. he also refused to remove monkeyshotggs ban and didnt tell reason

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

11 Mar 2017, 17:36

Honkkeli wrote:
MertAndacKilicTR wrote:Hello everyone! I was playing on BFBC2 Vietnam Conquest Server and got banned because of unusual killrate. I play on this server a lot lately and never had a ban like this before in this server. If i'm not mistaken, i was like 25/4 and it was the middle of the round. Then i got kicked and i got a ban message. I searched the forum a little bit and read that having 70+ kills can trigger that ban. So, i'm assuming it's because of high k/d. But i know that i had a lot of higher k/d's in this server and never got banned. So, i don't know what triggered it. Can someone explain to me why this happened and remove my ban please? My in-game name is MertAndacKilic. Thanks for reading.
i also got banned by the same reason. the server seems to have system that kills for too big kd ratio/ too many kills. admin also refused to remove my ban and never told me why, it seems he wants to permanently remove skilled players from his server. he also refused to remove monkeyshotggs ban and didnt tell reason
I read your post and i'm pretty sure there is no ''rage kid'' admin here and i'm pretty sure you did not banned because of ''hacking''. I know these because i play on RC servers more than 2 years constantly. I sense a little bit anger in your post, maybe they will lift your ban if you ask nicely? ^^ Also, how was your score when you got banned? I read that 70+ kills can trigger the ban.

Honkkeli

11 Mar 2017, 18:53

MertAndacKilicTR wrote:
Honkkeli wrote:
I read your post and i'm pretty sure there is no ''rage kid'' admin here and i'm pretty sure you did not banned because of ''hacking''. I know these because i play on RC servers more than 2 years constantly. I sense a little bit anger in your post, maybe they will lift your ban if you ask nicely? ^^ Also, how was your score when you got banned? I read that 70+ kills can trigger the ban.
when i got banned some days ago, i thought it was admin that banned me. after doing research i found the server auto bans for too big kd ratio, im not angry at all, im just disapointted that the admin of this server is just jealous because some players are better than him and thats why he refuses to unban them. i dont know how many kills i had i didnt look at scoreboard but it was operation hastings map with unskilled players so i got more kills than usual.

plxs34n
Private First Class
Private First Class

11 Mar 2017, 21:16

MertAndacKilicTR wrote:
Honkkeli wrote:
Been wondering where you were............ (V1nch3nzo btw :) )

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

11 Mar 2017, 22:17

plxs34n wrote:
MertAndacKilicTR wrote:
Honkkeli wrote:
Been wondering where you were............ (V1nch3nzo btw :) )
Oh, hey mate! ^^ I was off to play some Vietnam but i will return to normal BFBC2 server in a week or two. :)

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

11 Mar 2017, 22:58

MertAndacKilicTR wrote:Hello everyone! I was playing on BFBC2 Vietnam Conquest Server and got banned because of unusual killrate.

I knew it would happen one day. :D

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

11 Mar 2017, 23:03

Nino-6-years wrote:
MertAndacKilicTR wrote:Hello everyone! I was playing on BFBC2 Vietnam Conquest Server and got banned because of unusual killrate.
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 65/5bf.jpg[/img]

I knew it would happen one day. :D
Well, what can i say. :D

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

13 Mar 2017, 17:06

Hi Mert,

Well, true about the 70 kills trigger but in addition we do as well check kills per X minutes.

I just had a look into the logs and your ban was applied due to achieving 30 kills within five minutes. That´s an additional way of auto protecting against possible cheaters, since they usually kill very fast.

I removed your ban by now, take it easy on the player crowd. Bad Company was recently added to EA´s Origin Access feature, which means there are probably lots of newbies right now, not even understanding how the game works.

In case anybody is interested into statistics, the "killrate feature" (lets call it this way) removes victims of this algorythm on a constant base. A high percentage of them as well feature abnormal kill death rates or headshot rates. Thanks to this feature the server population gets pleased, even if there are no admins around at this specific moment in time. (which cannot be the case 24/7).

Of course it does affect skilled players, but only if they do not watch the overall round performance and forget themselves in multi kills ... lol ... it is easy to kill if the opposing team is weak, try to even teams not only in terms of players but in terms of possible skill levels as well. It will bring more fun to both sides, the newbies as well the veterans. We do run our game servers in multiple games for more than a decade under the spirit of stability and fun for all players and the success of the servers are more than a proof of the concept.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

13 Mar 2017, 17:25

[RC]Hunter wrote:
Hi Mert,

Well, true about the 70 kills trigger but in addition we do as well check kills per X minutes.

I just had a look into the logs and your ban was applied due to achieving 30 kills within five minutes. That´s an additional way of auto protecting against possible cheaters, since they usually kill very fast.

I removed your ban by now, take it easy on the player crowd. Bad Company was recently added to EA´s Origin Access feature, which means there are probably lots of newbies right now, not even understanding how the game works.

In case anybody is interested into statistics, the "killrate feature" (lets call it this way) removes victims of this algorythm on a constant base. A high percentage of them as well feature abnormal kill death rates or headshot rates. Thanks to this feature the server population gets pleased, even if there are no admins around at this specific moment in time. (which cannot be the case 24/7).

Of course it does affect skilled players, but only if they do not watch the overall round performance and forget themselves in multi kills ... lol ... it is easy to kill if the opposing team is weak, try to even teams not only in terms of players but in terms of possible skill levels as well. It will bring more fun to both sides, the newbies as well the veterans. We do run our game servers in multiple games for more than a decade under the spirit of stability and fun for all players and the success of the servers are more than a proof of the concept.
Hi Hunter,

Fisrt of all, thanks for taking your time and replying to my post. :)

Secondly, i'm happy that they added BFBC2 to Origin Access. I hope it will increase the number of players. Thanks for removing my ban and explaining how it works. I play a lot on your servers and really enjoy both Vietnam and Vanilla. Because i play a lot, i sometimes reach extreme numbers of kills. I will be more carefull from now on and will take it easy on newbies. Thanks again for everything. :D