Banned because of unusual killrate

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
Nares
Private
Private

15 Apr 2017, 16:12

I posted a thread in "Got kicked or banned ?" but can't find it in a list so not sure that anybody sees it and pays attention.

mantiss shrimp (it is me) was banned in BFBC2 Vietnam server. For "unusual killrate".

It was late night match with 4 live or semi-live men with me being the most skillful and 70/20 or so is absolutely normal for that kind of game.

Your server is often alone in the list, please unban me.

PS saw Mert and sure he isn't cheater, also saw Honkkeli and he was strong but again there were no reliable signs that he cheats.

Personally I sux at aiming and can't play such shooters as CS at all. But BF is another story and I feel good in Vietnam. I had 6:1 K/D in BFP4F before it was closed. Now imagine what can do a person who can actually aim.

Sincerely speaking I don't see much cheaters in Vietnam (apart guys on flying tanks and PBRs going under ground) so I'm not sure that installing this script was a good idea. Hope it doesn't ban heli guys coz 50/0 in a heli is like another day in the office.

Game itself has lots of cheat-like possibilites like AK's tap firing across the map with sniper precision. There is the only way to be a good assault - to abuse AK tapfire.

I don't play medic or sniper but there may be another "automatic sniper rifles" in this game, may be M60. I write this coz of Honkkeli. I remember him strong but with no signs of cheat. I may be wrong but statistics itself doesn't mean anything, you got to properly interprete it. In our aspect the question is if you can distinguish good players and aimbotters, or not. As I said, I was very good in BFB4F, knew and feeled that game very well, and usual aimbot sign was doubled headshot rate (from 25-35% to 50-80% for automatic weapons). These signs depend on kind of aimbot used. BFP4F aimbotters always aimed in da head. There were lots of cheaters in P4F but often I had better stats than them, but I was always legit and, morover, I achieved this results being bad and slow at aiming.

If you want to have a really good statistic based anti-cheat, go get most common aimbots for bfbc2, play with them, gather statistics and compare to pre-cheat statistics. If there will be significant difference, you can build a good anti-cheat. If there are none - well, you can't...

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

17 Apr 2017, 16:57

Lots of text with no content. (BFP4F ... lol really?)
It shows you did not understand what it is all about, you capture old threads, you browse them but you do not read what has been written and what has been the result to particular player names in the desired topics after all.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Nares
Private
Private

19 Apr 2017, 19:48

[RC]Hunter wrote:Lots of text with no content. (BFP4F ... lol really?)
It shows you did not understand what it is all about, you capture old threads, you browse them but you do not read what has been written and what has been the result to particular player names in the desired topics after all.
Dear Sir, I'm fair player, I'm pretty average player, and I got banned by sqript for getting 70 kills several days ago on BFBC2 Vietnam server. Getting 70 kills is okay in some circumstances, and anybody could be in my place.

My nick is mantiss shrimp
I promise not to get 70 kills/round in future if server owner (you) don't want it for any reason because server is yours and you set the rules.

Please unban me.

PS I read the server rules (http://www.clusterwars.net/viewforum.php?f=13) after I got banned and still found no rule I violated. It would be cool if you add your sqript policies here because guys get permanent ban for what they consider fair play and get pissed off.

I can post this in a separate topic if you want so.
I've created a topic in a special place (http://www.clusterwars.net/viewforum.php?f=5) but it didn't appeared in a list. It is visible only in my messages while viewing my profile.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

19 Apr 2017, 22:22

I was hoping in a way you would at least understand why this rule is in place?
But it seems you miss our purpose about it.

However,
please take care to watch all the content posted in this forum about it. Just try a search for unusual killrate ...

We do not want to penalize players "out of the blue", we are a community running game servers for a lot of different games since more than a decade ... statistically we catch a lot of cheaters not being recognized by an slightly outdated punkbuster engine or our additional tools/scripts in place. But of course it can create a false result at some stage. A 70 kills trigger remains pretty fair, because you could not achieve these kind of results on a fully populated server ... of course you can on a lower populated one. But I wrote at lengths about it already in the posts popping up using the search engine.

I removed your ban by now and wish you a happy gaming in future rounds.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image