MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Favorite Server: BC2
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

17 Feb 2018, 04:49

Hey everyone! So, i was playing on a new Vietnam server cause RC was empty and after couple of days, i got banned due to the reason aimbot. This happened to me before but this time i felt the need of talking to someone about it. How can admins ban people this easily with a little to no explanation? There is already few servers left on Vietnam and now it´s even lesser. I did not got banned by an anti-cheat program, i did got banned by an admin manually. Don´t i deserve an explanation? I´m so frustrated, not angry. Don´t say it´s life, move on. There is a wrong here and i think it needs to be fixed. Some people say this dude is cheating and bam! I got banned. I don´t know if i feel sad or or laugh at this situation but yeah, i think i let it out of my system. Thanks for reading! :/

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

17 Feb 2018, 14:14

:D

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

17 Feb 2018, 16:04

Nino-6-years wrote:Image

:D
That was funny Nino! :D You made me laugh hard, thank you! xD

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

18 Feb 2018, 17:29

You are welcome :D

A few years ago, when I started playing BC2, many of my soldiers / main account got banned on dozen of servers too. Players accused me of wallhacking, aimbotting, speed hacking, auto-knifing and what not ... It does last until these days, but has become less, fortunately.

The problem is either, that those people are new to this game and therefore haven't figured out different game-mechanics (e.g. sniping with shotguns by using modified slugs) and then suspect you of cheating, when you do take advantage of those legit mechanics.
Or they just get pissed, because they really play bad. Especially if those people are childish admins, you might get banned quickly. :D

HOWEVER, I think it is justified, if admins do ban someone even though those certain people do not cheat.
I take a recent example: [N3D]Grifers got banned for a high k/d a few days ago, too. He doesn't seem to cheat, but his way of playing is, in my opinion, annoying. He is rarely attacking and taking flags. Instead he lurks somewhere offside, waits for a spotted enemy, runs around the corner with his 40mm shotgun, takes the easy kill, runs away to reload and repeats. Its always the same each round and the whole round. That way it's easy to get a quick killrate and a high k/d, but it doesn't help his team in any way, it just disturbs the dynamic of the gameplay.

So depending on the perspective of the admin, he could either unban that player, since he wasn't actually cheating.
Or keep him banned, to provide a better gaming experience on the server for other players.

In your case, according to your explanation, you did disturb a lot of people from having fun, so they banned you. It's Simple.
Maybe it wasn't the best solution, but it's their server and they have to take care of it to make it appealing to the majority of their (regular) visitors.
As sad as it sounds, you have to deal with it. :D

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

18 Feb 2018, 21:28

Mert,

Its that simple ...

1) If RC server(s) should be empty, idle on it and fill them.
2) No need to play anywhere else, RC servers are the best ...
3) Do not really know what to do next, rule 1) applies.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

21 Feb 2018, 13:04

Yeah, i agree that i sometimes can be annoying with my playstle but the admin specificly wrote due to aimbotting on the ban message. :) Anyway, looks like i have to deal with it.

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

21 Feb 2018, 13:07

[RC]Hunter wrote:Mert,

Its that simple ...

1) If RC server(s) should be empty, idle on it and fill them.
2) No need to play anywhere else, RC servers are the best ...
3) Do not really know what to do next, rule 1) applies.
Well, i generally play on RC servers even it´s 2/32. :D Don´t know if it´s steam sale or people open new servers, the amount of filled servers are a lot more these days.

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

21 Feb 2018, 17:02

MertAndacKilicTR wrote:Yeah, i agree that i sometimes can be annoying with my playstle but the admin specificly wrote due to aimbotting on the ban message. :) Anyway, looks like i have to deal with it.
Which server was it?

A while ago I was playing with knife and defi only on another regular server.
Killed an admin 4 or 5 times during one single round and got banned for it
The ban-message said:
Angry Admin wrote:You have been banned permanently.
Reason: Go play CS retarded kid
or something like that. :D
MertAndacKilicTR wrote:[...]steam sale[...]
Do people still buy this game?

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

24 Feb 2018, 08:52

Nino-6-years wrote:
MertAndacKilicTR wrote:Yeah, i agree that i sometimes can be annoying with my playstle but the admin specificly wrote due to aimbotting on the ban message. :) Anyway, looks like i have to deal with it.
Which server was it?

A while ago I was playing with knife and defi only on another regular server.
Killed an admin 4 or 5 times during one single round and got banned for it
The ban-message said:
Angry Admin wrote:You have been banned permanently.
Reason: Go play CS retarded kid
or something like that. :D
MertAndacKilicTR wrote:[...]steam sale[...]
Do people still buy this game?
It was the SoV Vietnam server but i’m unbanned now. I created a topic on their website about it a while ago and got unbanned. :D Yeah, people still buy the game. The player count even goes above 1000+ on steam sales.